Wejo is a leader in the connected car market and is shaping the future of mobility. The connected car space is one of the fastest growing sectors in the internet of things industry. Car manufacturers are looking to extend traditional infotainment systems, insurers are seeking a better understanding of risk, users are demanding more feedback and firms are generating increasing amounts of data and require support in understanding its applications and value. We specialise in creating new services and products to help clients make the most of their data and realise its value
We bring together the brightest minds and industry experts with award-winning platform technology and advanced privacy and security to revolutionise the way we live, work and travel using connected car data, insights and analytics.
At Wejo our values drive our culture, shape our interactions and help us to achieve our goals. These values are turned into meaningful behaviours and embody our employees. We are bold, collaborative and responsible.
The role of the Solution consultant relies heavily on business process (commercial, sales) and technical information, IT knowledge (analysis, basic programming, data base administration) and problem-solving to help customers to successfully evolve their business to maximize growth using Wejo’s offerings.
The Solutions consulting team is an integral part of the Wejo Ingress and Egress organisation and spans all disciplines to ensure successful partner onboarding and product implementation for our customers. This role in particular is focused on end to end knowledge of Wejo’s data products and solutions.
A prerequisite for everyone working in Wejo is a high level of personal resilience and the ability to manage changing priorities and complexity well.
Key Responsibilities – what I do mostly
· Be a technical lead for OEM integration as the Solutions Consultant representative, participate in OEM partner meetings, as warranted, data quality reviews, use case analysis, valuation of the data and early stage product design
· Supporting revenue generation through insights and identification of marketplace trends for products, solutions, and strategy development to support the commercial team to maximize customer spend and profitability
· Delivering customer and sales team demonstrations and training on solutions and provide product support to channel partners and internal stakeholders
· Working in strategic partnership with diverse stakeholders across Wejo to meet expectations and deliver products and further iterations in the product lifecycle
· Overseeing product /service delivery from opportunity to delivery in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders, with an emphasis on analysis, design and build for technical solutions
· Seeing delivery through to the requestor in collaboration with internal stakeholders
· Operating as an interface between Tech, Commercial Operations and Product
· Creating new sales and marketing strategies that target our B2B customers and positions our products as the best in class solution
· Helping to create and maintain solution designs, documentation and collateral to educate customers and internal sales teams on the capability of Wejo’s solutions
· Managing customer relations by soliciting and evaluating feedback through digital channels such as our sales tools and social media
· Generating activity reports, bid reviews and responses, project forecasts, KPI’s as required
· Facilitate and contribute to the sales team’s achievement of goals and quotas on a monthly and quarterly basis
· Ensuring a professional image of the company and themselves is presented at all times
Other Responsibilities – what I will be doing sometimes
· Using my expertise and knowledge to help in areas of the business that need support to get the job done, whatever that might be
· Working with the leadership team in driving Wejo forward and exploring new channels, new products, new markets
Essential Skills / Knowledge & Experience – what I need to do the job
· A great track record of designing, building and delivering innovative solutions for business opportunities
· Excellent communication skills
· In depth understanding of our Customers, Products and Proposition
· Familiarity and understanding of Automotive data in or to e.g. traffic, mapping, parking, geo-spatial, government and retail market is highly desirable
· Familiarity of working with OEMs
· Knowledge and hands on experience in working with and programming/coding in tools like Databricks, Tableau, Kepler, Python notebooks, SQL queries, Protobuf, JSON and similar
· Five to 10 years of work experience in a similar role and a degree in Computer Engineering and Business Administration would be preferable