Wejo is a leader in the connected car market and is shaping the future of mobility. The connected car space is one of the fastest growing sectors in the internet of things industry. Car manufacturers are looking to extend traditional infotainment systems, insurers are seeking a better understanding of risk, users are demanding more feedback and firms are generating increasing amounts of data and require support in understanding its applications and value. We specialise in creating new services and products to help clients make the most of their data and realise its value
We bring together the brightest minds and industry experts with award-winning platform technology and advanced privacy and security to revolutionise the way we live, work and travel using connected car data, insights and analytics.
At Wejo our values drive our culture, shape our interactions and help us to achieve our goals. These values are turned into meaningful behaviours and embody our employees. We are bold, collaborative and responsible.
The purpose of Support Services Analyst is to ensure the continuity of external services by providing the support, guidance, and expertise necessary to resolve customer’s queries and tickets in accordance with solution designs, process workflow and established best practises adopted across Wejo Service Delivery.
The role is too act as the primary point of contact for Wejo customers and other stakeholders for data operations activities. Liaise and assist internal Support Engineers with resolution to reported issues, ensure compliance with Service Level Agreements, enhance process / tools and maintain communication channel between Wejo and its customer throughout the resolution process.
- To respond to raised, escalated or high impact customer incidents and requests in a timely fashion operating within service level agreements, ensuring adherence to escalation and/or Service Management procedures
- To ensure that all relevant incidents are clearly logged in the Service Desk tool, ensuring that accurate log entries of all contact through to resolution are made, with full details documented
- To perform basic trouble shooting on all supported services/products, identifying recurring issues and as appropriate, raising problem tickets to progress resolution
- To anticipate in daily Service Delivery activities (i.e. sample process, batch / stream etc.) and ensure the level of escalation to Engineering team is applied if required
- To search documentation and previous requests for assistance on related incidents, looking for trends \ patterns to establish possible solutions
- To maintain confidentiality regarding the information being processed, stored, or accessed, in line with security policies
- To ensure any changes made are in line the company change management processes as required, e.g. to user accounts, password, mailboxes, etc
- To recommend process or working practice changes to the management team to help remove redundant or over-engineered processes
- To maintain up to date knowledge base articles, and maintain application documentation (e.g. user guides) as required
- To build and develop mutually respectful, positive relationships with customers and colleagues to ensure that the appropriate approach to resolving incidents is adopted
Essential skills / Knowledge & Experience
- Experience of working in a customer facing Service desk environment
- Problem solving and creativity
- Foundation knowledge of ITIL and support procedures
- Any experience of working within a cloud-based PaaS or IaaS environment, AWS and Azure would be beneficial
- Engaging and collaborative way of working with great level of customer service skills to create great working relationships with people