Client Program Manager - Japan
Wejo is a leader in the connected car market and is shaping the future of mobility. The connected car space is one of the fastest-growing sectors in the internet of things industry. Car manufacturers are looking to extend traditional infotainment systems, insurers are seeking a better understanding of risk, users are demanding more feedback and firms are generating increasing amounts of data and require support in understanding its applications and value. We specialise in creating new services and products to help clients make the most of their data and realise its value
We bring together the brightest minds and industry experts with award-winning platform technology and advanced privacy and security to revolutionise the way we live, work and travel using connected car data, insights and analytics.
At Wejo our values drive our culture, shape our interactions and help us to achieve our goals. These values are turned into meaningful behaviours and embody our employees. We are bold, collaborative and responsible.
The role of the Client Program Manager is to manage the complete delivery of Wejo customer contracts for our connected vehicle and data exchange offerings. The Client Program Manager requires excellent project and stakeholder management skills to manage complex client requirements and provide a 360 view of all client activities with Wejo.
You will be responsible for the fulfilment of automotive RFPs, contracts, and the management of our customer procurement process, including in-country support, resulting in successful onboarding, management and delivery of services and operational SLAs to our Automotive partners. Above all you will have the freedom to use your creative abilities to formulate accurate and well-structured proposals.
You will be accountable both internally and towards the client of the overall client projects’ execution, organizing the internal team effort for all aspects related to client engagement (technical, commercial, operational) and synchronizing with the client to ensure Wejo does match its expectations all along the contractual relationship.
A prerequisite for everyone working in Wejo is a high level of personal resilience and the ability to manage changing priorities and complexity well. You will enjoy working on your own initiative and when required to tight deadlines and you are the type of individual that takes pride in their work and pays attention to even the smallest of details.
Key Responsibilities – what I do mostly
- Strong project and program management skills, with a particular attention to timing and deliverables management
- Maintain a high level of process quality and consistency as well as an excellent relationship with the customer
- Owning and supporting day to day tasks and processes that relate to client projects execution, leading to successful management of an automotive contract
- Supporting the potential RFPs and procurement processes, seeking information from around the business to assist
- Collate and present an accurate construct of the OEM requirements and business deliverables in order to gain sign off from the executive team
- Creating re-usable assets that can be used for securing other OEM contracts
- Feeding back information relating to industry or customer requirements that may help with the refinement of the proposition we offer to our customers
- You will have a strong grasp of the customer pipeline, and will be responsible for communicating relevant information about wins or losses to management teams
- You will gain feedback from submitted tenders in order to improve future submissions
- Ensuring a professional image of the company and themselves is presented at all times.
Other Responsibilities – what I will be doing sometimes
- Using my expertise and knowledge to help in areas of the business that need support to get the job done, whatever that might be.
Essential Skills / Knowledge & Experience – what I need to do the job
- Track record of managing and leading projects under tight deadlines
- High focus on high standards, quality, customer service, controls, execution and delivery.
- Strong interpersonal skills, conducive to cross-department/stakeholder management
- Works independently has good judgment and consistent follow-through
- Comfortable in their interaction with external executives
- Ability to work effectively with demanding customers
- Experience of structuring commercial contracts for large corporations
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite
- Commercially aware
- Good numeracy skills, strong analytical skills
- Excellent IT skills and a good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Strong communicator and negotiator
- Confident when liaising with clients on a 1-2-1 and group basis
- Ability to meet deadlines with strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Understanding of commercial contracts
- Excellent presentation skills
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Project management Experience in managing external partnerships