Wejo is a leader in the connected car market and is shaping the future of mobility. The connected car space is one of the fastest growing sectors in the internet of things industry. Car manufacturers are looking to extend traditional infotainment systems, insurers are seeking a better understanding of risk, users are demanding more feedback and firms are generating increasing amounts of data and require support in understanding its applications and value. We specialise in creating new services and products to help clients make the most of their data and realise its value
We bring together the brightest minds and industry experts with award-winning platform technology and advanced privacy and security to revolutionise the way we live, work and travel using connected car data, insights and analytics.
At Wejo our values drive our culture, shape our interactions and help us to achieve our goals. These values are turned into meaningful behaviours and embody our employees. We are bold, collaborative and responsible.
Sales Development Representative
We are looking for confident and enthusiastic Sales Development Representatives, for an exciting new opportunity within our growing sales team. The purpose of this role is to support the development of new business opportunities in conjunction with our growing availability of connected vehicle data. This includes client research, contract development, internal/external business engagement and creation of key documents and sales materials. You will be involved in the initial introduction to new clients and supporting the wider team through the full sales cycle to onboarding.
Key Responsibilities of the Sales Development Representative
- Working with the Pre-sales team to support all new business, across various commercial onboarding activities
- Creating pitch documentation required to support the business in the acquisition of new opportunities and assisting the Senior Management Team in pitch preparation and account management; working closely as a member of a cohesive team
- Conduct research in support of marketing and commercial teams to isolate new business opportunities within various demographics, industries and verticals
- Work with marketing and product teams to drive the creation and implementation of sales materials
- Ensuring that appropriate and relevant information is reported regularly to management and senior executives.
- Working with all parts of the business to support and drive pre-sales activity – including Technology, Marketing, Product and Data Science teams
- Ensuring a professional image of the company and themselves is presented at all times
- Administration of our internal CRM sales systems
- Compiling feedback from customers for future product success
Skills and Experience of the Sales Development Representative:
- Commercially aware
- Excellent communication skills – all forms
- Confident when liaising with clients on a 1-2-1 and group basis
- Ability to meet deadlines with a strong attention detail and accuracy
- Understanding of commercial contracts
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Strong Negotiator
- Good numeracy skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent IT skills and a good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Salary / Commission, Healthcare, 401K, PTO, Sick Pay, Share Options, Perkbox
- Work in a successful and rapidly growing company surrounded by committed, bright and driven people
- Make a difference. Your opinion and experience will help us all shape and influence the direction of the entire business
- Extensive training. We are committed to helping you succeed, if there is any training you feel would benefit your role, we are able to provide it