Wejo is a leader in the connected car market and is shaping the future of mobility. The connected car space is one of the fastest-growing sectors in the internet of things industry. Car manufacturers are looking to extend traditional infotainment systems, insurers are seeking a better understanding of risk, users are demanding more feedback and firms are generating increasing amounts of data and require support in understanding its applications and value. We specialise in creating new services and products to help clients make the most of their data and realise its value
We bring together the brightest minds and industry experts with award-winning platform technology and advanced privacy and security to revolutionise the way we live, work and travel using connected car data, insights and analytics.
At Wejo our values drive our culture, shape our interactions and help us to achieve our goals. These values are turned into meaningful behaviours and embody our employees. We are bold, collaborative and responsible.
THE JOB ROLE
We are looking for an exceptional UX/UI designer to join our product team. You will have strong experience of UX design for SaaS & web applications and will be comfortable working with product managers to establish UX requirements, seeing them through to developer-ready assets.
You will be empowered to influence ways of working to ensure high-standard UX design and will also be capable of turning your hand to rapid prototyping in a dynamic, fast-moving and collaborative environment.
- Working within our Product Management team to establish UX requirements.
- As our teams mature, you will influence how our digital product development process works from a UX design point of view.
- Creating user journeys, wireframes & prototypes then developing them into high fidelity, developer-ready assets.
- Rapid prototyping of concept UI screens for internal stakeholders.
- Working with our Experience Design team to ensure consistent, innovative and best-in-class UI design and developing our scalable design system.
- Degree in Multimedia Design or related subject
- At least 3 years experience in the design industry
- An excellent portfolio of your UX and UI design work
- Expert in Adobe creative suite including Illustrator, Photoshop and XD or similar (Sketch, Figma)
- Ready to take on any challenge with a positive and proactive attitude
- Strong people and influencing skills
- Well organised and a natural multi-tasker
- An ambitious and resourceful team player
Equal Opportunity Employer: Wejo is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We consider all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply. We are actively working to be an anti-racist organization. We're committing to creating an inclusive and equitable workplace for all of our employees. You can read more about our commitment to DEI here.