Wejo is a leader in the connected car market and is shaping the future of mobility. The connected car space is one of the fastest growing sectors in the internet of things industry. Car manufacturers are looking to extend traditional infotainment systems, insurers are seeking a better understanding of risk, users are demanding more feedback and firms are generating increasing amounts of data and require support in understanding its applications and value. We specialise in creating new services and products to help clients make the most of their data and realise its value
We bring together the brightest minds and industry experts with award-winning platform technology and advanced privacy and security to revolutionise the way we live, work and travel using connected car data, insights and analytics.
At Wejo our values drive our culture, shape our interactions and help us to achieve our goals. These values are turned into meaningful behaviours and embody our employees. We are bold, collaborative and responsible.
The role of the Salesforce Developer is to act as the Salesforce subject matter expert within the Enterprise Application team playing a pivotal role in the success and delivery of solution design development, configuration and changes for our complex sales and commercial processes. This role will be responsible for the lifecycle of Salesforce including initial assessments and recommendations, onboarding, configuration, continuous service improvement, development and administration support.
In addition, you will also aid the Enterprise Applications Team to upskill in BAU areas of Salesforce to ensure the team has a competent level of enterprise throughout.
A prerequisite for everyone working in Wejo is a high level of personal resilience and the ability to manage changing priorities and complexity well.
Key Responsibilities – what I do mostly
- Act as the Salesforce subject matter expert by providing technical guidance to both business & IT colleagues.
- Working and aligning with key stakeholders within the commercial, sales, IT, and service delivery to fully understand business requirements, business functionality, challenges and recommend areas for improvement
- Create technical solutions to address business needs through component design & customisation
- Create and maintain workflows, approval processes, and rules-based on internal stakeholder requirements
- Facilitate the testing and release of software solutions and the handover of systems to support
- Continual service improvement through analysis of the existing CRM solutions and pushing out these improvements through - systems, processes, interactions etc
- Document, maintain and update policies, procedures, and controls for the operation of our CRM platform.
Other Responsibilities – what I will be doing sometimes
- Administrative support, including support via troubleshooting, implementing bug fixes and root cause analysis
- Resolution and escalation of Salesforce incidents and risks
Essential Skills / Knowledge & Experience – what I need to do the job
- High levels of commercial awareness
- Proven track record within Salesforce and experience of Salesforce development and architecture through a full-service improvement lifecycle of development, testing and deployment
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills
- Excellent IT skills and a good knowledge of applications from other areas
- Proven track of record of stakeholder management
- Salesforce Certifications are desirable (Admin/Advanced Admin/Developer certifications
- Software development experience in a commercial environment with exposure to all stages of software development including change management processes, controls and standards
- Experience within CRM solutions and products
Equal Opportunity Employer: Wejo is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We consider all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply. We are actively working to be an anti-racist organization. We're committing to creating an inclusive and equitable workplace for all of our employees. You can read more about our commitment to DEI here.