Wejo is a leader in the connected car market and is shaping the future of mobility. The connected car space is one of the fastest growing sectors in the internet of things industry. Car manufacturers are looking to extend traditional infotainment systems, insurers are seeking a better understanding of risk, users are demanding more feedback and firms are generating increasing amounts of data and require support in understanding its applications and value. We specialise in creating new services and products to help clients make the most of their data and realise its value
We bring together the brightest minds and industry experts with award-winning platform technology and advanced privacy and security to revolutionise the way we live, work and travel using connected car data, insights and analytics.
At Wejo our values drive our culture, shape our interactions and help us to achieve our goals. These values are turned into meaningful behaviours and embody our employees. We are bold, collaborative and responsible.
This role is to join the Wejo service desk team as a Service Desk Analyst. The Wejo Service Desk is the single point of contact for reporting all incidents, problems, and service requests for everyone throughout the organization and third parties.The service desk ensures the accessibility and availability of the IT Services across the whole estate within the internally defined service level agreements.
A significant responsibility of the role is to manage support requests that are initiated through various methods including ServiceNow and word of mouth. The requests are to be documented, categorised, and then applying our standard procedures, knowledgebase, and escalation routes to resolve issues.
Wejo have a mixture of people working from home and where possible, from various remote locations. We have fantastic and scalable infrastructure in place to support this which the service desk will be able to build upon and utilise for remote support.
- Complete ownership of the service desk support function. Log and resolve all incidents, requests and problems associated with the various platforms, ensuring that the end to end life cycle of a ticket is monitored and resolved to a successful outcome within the defined service level agreements.
- Provide technical support to the global user base by investigating, diagnosing, and solving computer, software and hardware issues and faults. This includes desktop support from operating systems issues to applications and cloud-based software as a service
- Supporting the commercial aspect of the business by managing the sampling and data count processes. Fulfilling these requests by a thorough understanding of the processes and key stakeholder management, ensuring a swift delivery whilst maintaing stakeholders’ expectations.
- Asset and technical management of all Wejo assets including licensing, laptops, mobile devices, audio, and visual equipment.
- End to end ownership of the joiners, movers, and leavers process, ensuring all user accounts and access permissions are provisioned, maintained, and decommissioned in line with wejo policies.
- Responsible for the creation and maintenance of all service desk related documentation. This include policies, procedures and any technical documentation including end user guides, service desk technical guides and knowledgebase articles.
- Continual service improvement of all areas of the business. Identify any potential changes and improvements, document these findings and identity any solutions.
- Wejo have multiple vendors and suppliers supplying services throughout the business. The service desk is key in managing the relationships with these vendors and working with the other areas in the business to ensure onboarding, renewals and licensing purchases are carried out with no disruption to service.
- Provide an enterprise level of customer service to all clients, internal and external. Build relationships with clients and ensure that customers are kept apprised and expectations are set during the fulfilment of any open tickets.
Technologies that We Use:
- Azure and AWS cloud platforms
- Active directory or Azure active directory with single sign on
- Intune and Jamf for endpoint management
- Sophos anti-virus for endpoint protection
- Cisco Meraki networking
Essential Skills and Experience you will need:
- Experience of working in a Service Desk or technical support environment
- Knowledge and experience of ITSM systems, preferably ServiceNow
- Foundation knowledge of ITIL and service desk procedures.
- Technical knowledge to support operating systems such as Windows and MacOS
- Hardware technical knowledge to resolve laptop and peripheral issues.
- Customer service skills to create great working relationships with people
- Experience of working with and supporting Active directory. User and group management.
- Experience of working with Office365 and its various applications such as Exchange Online, OneDrive and SharePoint.
- Any experience of working within a cloud-based PaaS or IaaS environment. AWS and Azure would be beneficial but not essential.
- AWS CloudWatch
- Security principles such as single sign on, multifactor authentication and policies
This is a fantastic development opportunity for the right candidate to progress within the business!
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, please apply now!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Wejo is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We consider all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply. We are actively working to be an anti-racist organization. We're committing to creating an inclusive and equitable workplace for all of our employees. You can read more about our commitment to DEI here.